Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Really? A blog?

I don't really have time for this. Still I find myself doing a running narration in my head all day most days, kind of like the guy on Scrubs who was always talking to himself. Or better yet, like the little boy on Wonder Years. What was his name? At any rate, I find myself wanting to capture some of these thoughts. No, I want to set them free. I want to put them down and get them out of my head. Some of the thoughts I want to savor and digest, some I want to record for posterity, others just need to leave my brain. So, here goes. Hopefully, writing a blog will not be too big of a time sink. More importantly, I hope it is enjoyed by my family, (especially my girls someday) friends and myself. After all, if I don't enjoy it, then really, why do it?

No comments: