Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's My Motivation?

Yes, I know, it's been a month since I posted anything.  No, I don't have a good reason.  Some fun things have happened, some interesting things, some everyday things.  But I just haven't felt like posting.  I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  I'm sort of dragging myself through the days lately, trying to put one foot in front of another.

I don't have a good reason for feeling so melancholy.  I'm really blessed.  But the discomforts of being six months pregnant have sort of become a burr in my saddle and my attitude has gone sour.  My poor daughters get the brunt of my exasperation.  I have zero tolerance for whining, complaining and not doing what needs to be done even though that's all I want to do...whine, complain, and procrastinate.

Not sure if it's hormones, spiritual attack, or just physical, but I really need it to stop.  I've asked several folks to pray that this cloud would be lifted and I could face the next three months with joy and grace.  I know prayer can accomplish much, so I'm pinning my hopes on that.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

thank you for sharing, I will be praying for you. I can only imagine how hard it is to be pregnant with two little ones running around, it's all I can do to have the energy to keep up with mine and get about 1/2 of my to-dos done and I'm a healthy, non-pregnant mommy :)

How about you let me take your kiddos for a morning so that you can rest, we'll talk on monday night.